Today I am thankful for:
* Rain! Even though this isn't really considered just plain ole rain. It's actually, according to the national weather service, considered "severe thunderstorms capable of producing tornadoes". I cringe every time I hear that word because of all the damage and heart break that has occurred lately.
* Our weekend getaway to the beach that we have planned! Leaving tomorrow!
* My sweet friends.. Yesterday was my friend Cheryl's birthday, and we celebrated poolside.. It makes my heart happy to have good friends to float around the pool talking about nothing in particular with for hours..
* My love.. He makes me proud to be his wife.. And an American.. Okay, so that has nothing to do with anything, but Memorial Day is fast approaching so it's okay.
* My sister-in-law Rachell. We've recently become very close, amd it makes me joyful. Love her..
* Getting off of work in 30 minutes.. I really hate the daily grind..
* As I have typed this, the weather has slacked off tremendously. I feel the air returning to my chest.