Today I am thankful:
* for my husband who always makes me smile.
* that I have a roof over my head.
* that I have the recipe for the best taco soup in the world (recipe to come later).
* for my sweet puppies Ace, Jack, and Molly.
* for my best friend Cheryl and her baby love, Jake Aaron, who just so happens to really, really love his Auntie Ashley.
* for my church family.
* that I'm finally getting to work on the Cardboard Testimonies service at church.
* that I booked a condo at the beach for 5 nights with our best friends!
* that no matter how annoyed I may get with some of my coworkers, I have other certain coworkers who make me laugh and forget about it.
* that, even though I slammed into a tree and damaged my beautiful new-to-me car, at least I didn't flip it four times and total it out like I did in October. (Yes, I am a bad driver.)
*that Jesus Christ died on the cross so that I could live with Him forever!