Layout

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful:

* for my husband who always makes me smile.
* that I have a roof over my head.
* that I have the recipe for the best taco soup in the world (recipe to come later).
* for my sweet puppies Ace, Jack, and Molly.
* for my best friend Cheryl and her baby love, Jake Aaron, who just so happens to really, really love his Auntie Ashley.
* for my church family.
* that I'm finally getting to work on the Cardboard Testimonies service at church.
* that I booked a condo at the beach for 5 nights with our best friends!
* that no matter how annoyed I may get with some of my coworkers, I have other certain coworkers who make me laugh and forget about it.
* that, even though I slammed into a tree and damaged my beautiful new-to-me car, at least I didn't flip it four times and total it out like I did in October.  (Yes, I am a bad driver.)
*that Jesus Christ died on the cross so that I could live with Him forever!

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm anxiously awaiting a recipe for the best taco soup in the world. Don't leave us hanging!

    2. Cardboard Testimonies...sounds exciting, but I have no idea what it is! I'll be praying over it for you, though.

    3. WHAT happened with your car??? So glad you're okay, girly! Bummer about your car :(

    4. Love your Thankful Thursday posts. We have so much to give thanks for!

    Have a great (and safe!) weekend!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie... 1. It's comin', it's comin'! 2. It's going to be wonderful! I'm going to try to video it and post on it here once we do it.. May 22! =) 3. I flipped that bad boy four times! It was actually a truck.. a Toyota Tacoma.. It was quite terrifying.. I thought I had surely died. 5. I love YOUR Thankful Thursday posts, and yes we do!

    Try to dogde all of the tornadoes coming your way! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete