So.. Blogger was recently blocked at my place of employment making it extremely difficult to blog.. I apologize!
Here's a recap of what's gone on:
* My sweet friend at work is transferring to another branch Monday! =( We had her a going away shindig at a local sushi bar today, and it was delightful.. She bakes cupcakes on the side, so what else should we get her but cupcakes?! We'll miss you, Amanda!
* I most definitely backed into a tree in my driveway yesterday morning. Another =(. I was running late for work and forgot my breakfast (Special K fruit crisps and protein shake!) inside. I was halfway down my driveway and decided to try to back up so as to avoid having to walk all the way back (Our driveway is relatively long.). Note to self (and to you): Do not attempt to back down curvy, tree-lined driveway.. ESPECIALLY when your back windshield is fogged up.
* I am assisting our pastor in planning a special service in May. We are doing something called "Cardboard Testimonies". Basically, you write your extremely condensed testimony on a piece of cardboard with a permanent marker. We are having a meeting tonight with everyone participating to discuss the details of the service, so I went ahead and made mine for an example. I think I may currently be high from permanent marker fumes.
If you've never heard of "Cardboard Testimonies," watch this.
* I have forgotten not one, but TWO Thankful Thursdays.. Sorry I'm slacking, Julie! This is also made difficult to do, thanks to the newly blocked websites at work.. Thus...
- I am thankful for my sweet friends.
- I am thankful for my wonderful husband snoozin' on the couch at this very moment.
- I am thankful that I have a job.
- I am thankful for a new idea that has recently entered my mind.. I will let you know if it comes to pass!
- I am thankful that Jesus Christ died on the cross for me so that I could live with Him forever!
* I have lost 5 pounds in the past week and a half! Exciting!