Layout

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Request..

I would like to take this opportunity to ask for a favor.

I am currently considering a major life change.  I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life.. Well, actually, I have somewhat of an idea.. I'm just not sure how to start pursuing it.  I've been very unhappy with certain aspects of my life, and I am ready to change them.  I'm really nervous and, I'll admit, downright scared about what may happen if I make this change.  I have decided that I would rather take a risk and do something that I love and am passionate about and be happy than to stay where I am and continue doing what I'm doing and never be satisfied or fulfilled.

That's where you come!

I would really appreciate if you would pray with me about this.  I need not only confirmation, but also direction and courage.  I've never been much of a risk taker.  Lately though, I've been of the opinion that if I don't take a risk and jump in head first, I'll regret it.  Sure, I may fail.. but I may also succeed.. and I'll never know if I continue to stay comfortable and never even stick my foot in the water.

If I feel that this is the right move to make, I will share it.. As for now, I'd rather keep it to myself--and a few others--and keep it a matter of prayer.

I would really appreciate it if you would add me to your prayer list!  The Bible says all you need is for two or three to gather together.. I figure I only have two or three readers, so if you all join together, I'll be set! =)

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, you've been added to my prayer list! I know making a big change is nervewracking, but it can also be really exciting! I love to see the doors that God opens in people's lives. I will be praying daily and can't wait to see what comes of all this! Have a good week, friend!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete