14 Not So Basic Facts About Me:
1. I love Mexican and Japanese food. Please don't make me choose between the two. I can't do it. It will get ugly.
2. I love to relax in the bath tub reading a book after a long day. It's one of my ultimate de-stressers.
3. I'm a procrastinator. Sad, but true. Case in point, about two weeks ago, I was supposed to go to a baby shower for a friend that lives an hour and a half away, but I didn't make it. I planned to mail her gift to her. Said gift is currently sitting in front of our fireplace.
4. I often "zone out" when I'm watching something good on television. I've been known to be so engrossed in a show (probably Glee or Real Housewives) that Josh went outside, after telling me why he was doing so, and about five minutes later, I look up and realize he isn't there anymore. I then proceed to look all over the house for him because I have "no idea" where he is. Upon finding him, he always gives me really strange looks before bursting into laughter.
5. I'm really bad at adding numbers in my head.
6. I play piano, but I have a hard time reading music.
7. I graduated in the top ten percent of my high school senior class. Whoop, whoop!
8. I packed up my office at work today, as it was my last day. I had some candles in a box which, unbeknownst to me, had a hole in. Candles melted. Wax seeped through hole. Back seat now covered in wax. Perfect.
9. I love musicals.. particularly New York City Broadway musicals. If you've never been to a Broadway show in New York, you MUST make it a priority to do so. It will change your life.
10. I share a birthday with my friend Aaron's mom, Teresa. Every year, either his dad (who used to be a bangin' caterer) or my mom (who got his recipe) make me a pineapple chiffon cake. It's the highlight of my birthday..
11. I'm very thankful that God set Sunday aside as the day of rest. Every Sunday after church, Josh and I take an afternoon nap. Should something come up that prevents us from our Sunday naps, our entire day comes unravelled.
12. This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen:
13. This is one of my favorite commercials:
15. I wish I would have taken dance classes when I was younger. I am extremely intrigued by and full of admiration for dancers. Talent like that blows my mind.
Have a happy Friday!