A sweet blog buddy of mine, Julie, does a blog post every Thursday entitled "Thankful Thursday." It seems like a good way to stay positive and to focus on the good things in your life; thus, I have decided to join her!
Everybody needs a little reminder every now and then of how good they have it.. Here's mine!
1. My sweet husband is coming home today! (I haven't seen him since Monday!)
2. Baby Jake is most likely going to make his appearance this weekend! Possibly TOMORROW!!!!
3. I have the sweetest church family. Ever. Don't try to argue. I will win.
4. Even though I sometimes complain about it, I really am thankful that I have a job and that I work with good people.
5. I'm thankful for my family and friends!
6. I found out this week that I will get to go see my baby (20-year-old) cousin graduate from Basic Training for the Navy in Chicago in April!
7. I had a really good roast beef po-boy for lunch today. It was scrum-diddly-umptious!
8. I have kept my house totally clean for a whole week! Now, that's progress!
9. I am thankful for my health, even though I have a constant case of the sniffles. =)
10. I am thankful that I have a house and a yard to mow, even though it currently looks like white trash lives there because the grass is so high.
11. I am thankful that we have grass cutters who are supposed to be cutting our white-trash-looking yard as I type this!
12. I am thankful that Jesus loves me and that He died on the cross so that I could live with Him forever! (This will, hereby, be included in every "Thankful Thursday" post, being that it is, of course, the most important thing to be thankful for!)
What are you thankful for??