Layout

Friday, March 18, 2011

Confession..

I have a confession to make....

I have a boyfriend.. and I'm married.. and my husband knows about it!  Oh, the scandal!

He's a blonde-haired, blue-eyed cutie that stole my heart the first time I laid eyes on him.. Josh went to Meridian tonight to watch a friend fight in some UFC/Boxing/Some-Kind-Of-Fight thing, so I spent my evening with my boyfriend, his equally cute brother, and a couple of friends.. We had dinner and a movie, and we ended up snuggling on a palette on the floor!

I know you're dying to see a picture, so here he is.. My sweet boyfriend!

Told you he was cute!
His brother is a cutie pie too!

Toe-touch!
For dinner, we had Pizza Hut carry out, and for our movie, we watched "Megamind".. Never heard of it, but it was animated and appropriate for children under the age of 5, so we watched it.. We also played a few rounds of "monstuh twucks"..  The friend that Josh went to watch fight in the UFC/Boxing/Some-kind-of-fight thing was their daddy..

Favorite picture of the night.. 


Or this one..


Oh gosh! Or this one..


or maybe this one?


Oh geez.. I don't know..

I do know that they were totally tuckered out before the movie was even over.. This is the end result..



Oh, sweet babies.. =)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Loved the post about your cute little boyfriend(s). Your husband is SO understanding :)

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete