Layout

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

18 weeks

Not much makeup or hair-fixing going on today, as I've been working from home.. ha!

How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain: down 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? I've gotten a few more maternity tops (like the one I'm wearing in the picture), as well as some leggings and.. wait for it.. maternity skinny jeans! They are my new faves! When I tried them on, I heard the angels singing.
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Still sleeping pretty well, although last night I kept getting some crazy leg cramps. Yowzers..
Best moment this week: I've started really showing this week.. Maybe it's because it's my first pregnancy, I don't know, but that is so exciting to me! It makes it feel so much more real to look down and be able to see the baby is growing!

Movement: Yes! I have been feeling her the most when I lie down really still. I don't feel her everyday, but it's getting more frequent! =)
Food cravings: Nothing really specific, but I do have a "brag on my husband" moment to share.. He is out of town on business, and he just so happens to be in the town that has my favorite Greek restaurant.. Their hummus is the bomb, and I've been wanting some lately, so Sweetie is bringing me back some!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ugh. The smell of corn. I went by my mom's last night, and she was boiling corn on the cob. Almost puked.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Hungry, hungry, hungry!!! and an ever-growing belly.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy the majority of the time..
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery.


I  hope you all have a wonderful week! I keep trying to think of something to blog about OTHER than pregnancy, but I just really have baby on the brain right now! haha

1 comment:

  1. You're so beautiful, Ashley! Love the picture. Don't stress yourself about coming up with non-pregnancy topics...I personally love reading about your progress :) Keep taking care of yourself and sweet little Abby!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete