Layout

Thursday, July 12, 2012

14 weeks

Today is the first day of my second trimester! Whoo hoo! In honor of that, I have decided to periodically post pregnancy updates.. So without further ado..


How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain: down 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have a few that I bought because they were on sale, but I'm still in my normal clothes for the most part!
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Most of the time, I sleep pretty well..
Best moment this week: FINALLY getting out of the first trimester!

Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chips and dip.. which is really sad because I used to could live off of it.. It just doesn't taste the same these days..
Gender Prediction: I think it may be a girl.. Josh is thinking it's a boy.. Naturally.

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: More frequent trips to the potty, hungrier, and HEADACHES!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy the majority of the time..
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender.. Our gender scan appointment is in TWELVE days!!



Sorry about the bad quality.. This was actually a little before 14 wks, but close enough.. =)

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little bump! Loved reading your update. I'll be in prayer for you, Josh, and your babe and will be anxiously awaiting a gender update!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete