Layout

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Challenge: Day 4

This is supposed to be "12 signs you're into someone," but since I'm married, I'm changing it to "12 signs I like you."  Thanks for your understanding.

12 signs I like you:

1. I start a conversation with you.
2. I laugh when you say funny things.
3. I compliment your fashion choices.
4. I ask you questions to try to get to know you better.
5. I say, "We need to do something sometime!"
6. I joke around with you.
7. I answer you with sarcasm.. Jokingly, of course.
8. I volunteer information about myself.
9. I ask to be your friend on facebook.
10. I interact with you on facebook.
11. I invite you to facebook events.
12. I tag you in pictures on facebook.

I'm kind of addicted to facebook.  I'm sure you couldn't tell, but I just wanted to throw that out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment