Layout

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful:

- for my sweet little Prims class! It went so well, and I just loved it! I will do a slightly more detailed post later, when I'm not attempting to blog from my Blackberry. Speaking of blogging from my Blackberry, I apologize if the formatting is whack.
- that my boss is confident in my abilities and trusts me to do my job effectively.
- for sweet, funny coworkers that help me to enjoy my job and make me laugh constantly!
- for my sweet husband, whom I love with all my heart!
- for the yummy chicken enchiladas that I had for supper last night.
- for the yummy salad I had for lunch today. I am continuously thankful for good food.
- for my super cute Easter dress that I got for this Sunday!
- that I get to lounge around in my jammers with my cute hubby and watch tv and be lazy and content.
- that I remembered to do my Thankful Thursday post on a Thursday!
- that I get off work in 13 minutes!
- that Jesus Christ died so that I could with Him forever!

Have a wonderfully great Thursday, loves!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Thankful Thursday! I'm impressed that you actually got your post done on Thursday since I, alas, did not. You've also reminded me that I don't have an Easter dress yet. Drats. At least one of us has it together :)

    Blessings to you and your husband this Easter weekend!

    *Julie

    ReplyDelete